So I did a thing…
I don't know what this blog is about but enjoy!
I survived the Mishapocalypse!
"the principle will be with you in a couple minutes… we’re about to call your parents as well. you should be very disappointed in yourselves…"
"harry the fuk we gonna do the fuk u know our mama isnt gonna let this one fly…."
"shut the fuk up im thinkin of a plan to run away from our mama on time"
"why did ur ass have to push zayn into the girls bathroom like that u stupid ass"
when i went to the hp studios i saw the mirror of erised and you know what i saw in it: me in the hp studios
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
(◕‿◕✿) pictures in which Ashton’s dimples makes me wanna throw myself of a cliff(◕‿◕✿)
Happy 40th birthday Misha Collins
listen there’s a debate going on in ireland at the moment on whether or not it’s okay for gay people to call homophobic people homophobic because it’s offending the homophobic people………………… i know, take a second